Dedicated desks start at only $375 per month; while Mobile Memberships cost only $275 per month. You can’t beat that anywhere. Oh yeah, and you can drop in for only $10 per day.
The biggest perks are the community, energy and access of Qwirk. All professionals require 3 things: a place to effectively get their work done, consistent vibrant business and social networking so they can grow within their community and their profession. We have lots of ideas and events planned to help you meet all 3 of those core needs.
Coworking makes great sense for anyone who works in relative isolation, works from home, or is nomadic. Typically, these single-person businesses are regularly referred to by other labels such as:
• Self-employed individuals
• Microbusinesses (generally businesses with fewer than 5 employees)
• SOHOs (small office, home office)
• Home-based businesses
We also enable non-members by renting our conference rooms for meetings/presentations, and renting the full Qwirk space for nighttime events.
Everything you need to get the work done, meet new people, and grow your business and your community:
• Desk space
• Internet (Ethernet and WiFi)
• Shared printer/fax/copy/scan
• Power outlets for everyone
• Conference room with LCD flat panel and conference phone
• Mail address (use our address for your biz mail)
• Lounge area
• Storage lockers
• Exclusive networking and social events
• Espresso and water
• Bathrooms (men and women’s)
• Starbucks, Katzinger’s, Dirty Franks and many other restaurants. We are right downtown near the Brewery District and German Village.